- Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
- Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
You must possess a Master of Science
Minimum Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and have the ability to work independently and in teams
– Excellent programming skills in one or more languages (e.g. C, C++)-
– Knowledge of data structures, computer architecture, operating systems, and multithreaded programming
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Skills
Company Name: Intel Corporation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Windows Software Engineer
About the Company: We’re building on our unrivalled history of innovation to power the future of computing and communications. Our ambitions? A world that runs on Intel. We’re doing this by helping our customers find the technologies and solutions that allow them to transform their businesses and gain market advantage.