INTEL is looking for it labor adm category manager and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : INTEL
Post Name : It Labor Adm Category Manager
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for INTEL Jobs 2020 : It Labor Adm Category Manager
Job Description :Job DescriptionThe It Labor Category Manager Role Resides Within It Strategic Sourcing Within Gsm – Corporate Strategic Procurement (csp) Organization. The It Labor Team Supports The Areas Of: Application Development & Maintenance
Job Details for INTEL Jobs 2020 : It Labor Adm Category Manager
Job Description :
The IT Labor Category Manager Role resides within IT Strategic Sourcing within GSM – Corporate Strategic Procurement (CSP) Organization. The IT Labor Team supports the areas of: Application Development & Maintenance, Consulting Services tied to IT Architecture, Design and System Integration, Translation/Localization, and Infrastructure Outsourcing. The role will take ownership of negotiating contract terms and conditions for outsource services. The Category Manager is expected to be an expert in their domain area, through benchmarking, industry analysis, white papers, and relationships with subject matter experts to drive new value for Intel.
The Category Manager will be responsible for:
Developing and executing the overall category strategy, including influencing and aligning with the key business partners across IT. Must be able to balance/influence internal customer needs with corporate business goals. Must be able to work effectively with internal customers to understand their business and technical requirements and convey those requirements to potential and existing suppliers as well as into the overall strategic sourcing plan.
Developing supplier commercial engagements, including supplier selection, negotiation plans, contract negotiations, and ongoing execution/maintenance of the agreements.
Supplier Management: develop and execute supplier report cards, create and implement overall continuous improvement plans, drive supplier review meetings at all levels (SBR/MRM/ERM), develop and drive strategies with your top suppliers, and overall quality management.
Drive results tied to overall materials and CSP objectives including Cost/Affordability goals, Environmental Social Governance, Supplier Optimization Strategies and Uncovering New Value.
Ensure Compliance to GSM Specifications and Controls as well as Intel’s Contingent Workforce Policies.
You must possess a Bachelor’s degree with five to seven years of purchasing/supply chain experience or a Master’s degree with three to five years of experience. Advanced education or certification in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
– Prior knowledge developing and executing global category strategies, supplier management and supply chain expertise.
– Excellent communication skills, capability to ramp quickly on new initiatives, demonstrated skills in leadership influencing, planning contract negotiations, teamwork while delivering results.
– Must be an effective communicator of both written and verbal information to all levels of management and across diverse global cross-functional teams.
– Be able to work within a highly ambiguous environment along with being able to adapt to various situations and find solutions that is best for Intel.
– Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally.
– Must have a proven ability to work effectively in a global, multicultural team environment and ability to support multiple concurrent projects/activities.
– Strong data analysis skills in order to drive business decision, excellent problem-solving skills and ability to present in a clear concise manner.
– Experience and knowledge regarding contracts and negotiations
– Experience in Information Technology or Contingent Workforce management is also a distinct advantage.
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements. [wp_ad_camp_1]