Course Specialization: BE/BTECH (All Branches)
Salary offered: INR 1.56 LPA
– Service desk ticket management (Incidents and Request Fulfillment)
– Communication handling (Telephonic & email)
– L1 support for technical domains (VPN, Proxy, Active Directory, Messaging, Data backup of Servers, Endpoint Security)
– System Administration of client OS and endpoint devices (Desktop, laptop, thin clients)
– Knowledge of Server OS (Windows, Linux, Unix)
– MIS reporting
Required Skill Set:
– Candidates should have sound knowledge and thorough understanding on the following primary skills
– Computer Architecture
– C/C++ programming
– Windows/Linux operating systems
– Computer Networking
Profile Offered: Junior Systems Admin
Job Location: Bangalore
– Cyber Security
– Analytical thinking and skills
ITC Infotech Off Campus Drive Hiring: ITC Infotech is a specialized global full-service technology solutions provider, led by Business and Technology Consulting. ITC Infotech Digitaligence@work infuses technology with the domain, data, design, and differentiated delivery to significantly enhance experience and efficiency, enabling our clients to differentiate and disrupt their business.
The company is powered by a growing portfolio of specialized solutions addressing critical business challenges, including Industry 4.0 solutions (PLM, IoT and Embedded), Customer Value Management, Loyalty, Trade Marketing & Distribution, Supply Chain Optimization, Data Engineering and Analytics, Healthcare Analytics, Digital Banking solutions and Digital Agriculture solutions. The company provides solutions to enterprises in Supply Chain based industries (CPG, Retail, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech) and Services (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Healthcare, Airline, Hospitality) through a combination of traditional and newer business models, as a long-term sustainable partner.
To apply for this job please visit www.myamcat.com.