Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer job recruitment in High Court of Delhi
No. of Posts : 132
Qualifications : Graduate from a recognized University and having typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on Computer.
Age Limit : Not be below 18 years and over 27 years
Application Fees : A non-refundable online fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by GeneraI/ OBC-NCL/ EWS candidates and Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ PwD suffering from disability both leg (BL),one leg (OL),blind (B),low vision (LV),hearing handicapped (HH),one arm (OA) and one arm and one leg (OAL).
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type)
- Main (Descriptive) Examination
- English Typing Test
How to apply
Interested candidates should Apply Online latest by 11.03.2020.
- Commencement of Online Registration, i.e., creation of New Log In; Filling of Application Form and making payment (as appljcable): 19.02.2020(11:00 Hrs).
- Last date for creation of New Log in for online registration: 11.03.2020 (22:00 Hrs).
- Last date for filling Online Application Form and/ or making payment through Debit Card/ Internet Banking: 11.03.2020 (23:00 Hrs).
To apply for this job please visit delhihighcourt.nic.in.