Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation of test cases, test scenarios and test data
- Develop test automation scripts and respective configurations
- Participate in walk-through of testing procedures
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Ensure that all testing related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Collaborate with other team members
- Must be agile in his approach and ready to take up new challenges
- Sound knowledge about Bug reporting and tracking aspects
- Work closely with the Development team to get things done
Skills Required (Primary)
- Basic understanding of Software Automation testing concepts and workflows
- Should have basic knowledge about Selenium Web driver and/or other automation tools
- Strong knowledge about JAVA and OOPS concepts
- Hands-on experience in designing and writing test automation scripts using test automation frameworks
- Ensures test results are accurate, thorough and appropriately documented
- Experience with manual testing will be an add-on.
Skills Required (Secondary)
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to any alternate testing method/type
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to express work fluently and convince stack holders.
KiwiQA Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: KiwiQA is a leading independent testing company that offers a learning-oriented work opportunity for software testing professionals. When you link yourself with KiwiQA, you’ll benefit from an inheritance of expertise. Right from our inception, we have successfully offered diverse job profiles to top candidates and helped them to build a bright career for them in the field of software testing.
Company Name: KiwiQA
Company Location: Ahmedabad, IN
Job Profile: Associate Software Test Engineer (Automation)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
To apply for this job please visit www.kiwiqa.com.