KPMG is looking for fresher senior executive and want Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : KPMG
Post Name : Fresher Senior Executive
Location : Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for KPMG Jobs 2020 : Fresher Senior Executive
Job Details for KPMG Jobs 2020 : Fresher Senior Executive
· We are currently seeking an experienced professional We are seeking an experienced professional with an SAP technical or/and Functional expertise, at a Executive level for the IT Audit and Assurance (IRM) team for UK clients.
· The role would primarily be focused on working on SAP-ERP – IT risk & Controls assessments/ Audits.
· Working as a Senior / Executive you would typically be responsible for delivering IT Risk & Controls Assessments/Audits, and Compliance Security Assessments around IT and Business processes, as an individual contributor or leading a team of 2-5 professionals.
· Would play the role of a lead for junior team members, and would be expected to mentor, coach and train them on IT audit and SAP technology concepts and provide timely continuous feedback.
· Would be expected to actively participate in necessary practice development initiatives.
· Working with the KPMG onshore counterparts as part of project/engagement delivery.
· Supporting client service delivery by consistently meeting quality standards within the established turnaround time and allotted budget for the project
· Ensuring personal and the team’s compliance with the applicable KPMG Risk Management policies & KPMG proprietary tools.
Essential skills required
· The Candidate should have 6 months-2 years of experience in any of/ across the following domains:
· Control assurance and Risk Management
· IT SOX Risk assessments and Audits
· Compliance- Security Assessments
· IT Internal/External Audit engagements
· SSAE16/18, SOC 1/2/3 assessments
· Experience on Control testing of IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT General Controls (ITGC), and Business process controls for IRMeA engagements.
· Must have significant experience, in depth knowledge and expertise in atleast one of the SAP functional modules (SAP MM, SD, FICO, etc.) or SAP Security & GRC, SAP HANA dB, SAP S/4 Hana ERP. An SAP Functional or Technical Certification would be an added advantage.
· Must have a strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in SAP processes.
· Must have a strong Business process understanding, and have the ability to identify risks and control weaknesses and gaps.
· Experience on Functional testing, Control gap analysis and SDLC reviews.
· Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, Applications and databases.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player
· Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
· Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
How To Apply for KPMG Jobs 2020 : Fresher Senior Executive
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About KPMG
KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory