Purpose & Overview:
• Write and execute automated tests using Selenium, Cucumber and Java.
• Enthusiasm in test automation and learn new tech stack necessary to solve the problem.
• Adhere to development coding standards and recommend continuous improvement of processes, tools and methodologies for Automation.
• Work closely with the Development team to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
• Ability to work under the direction and resolve issues.
• Develop a system and application knowledge for higher test quality and coverage.
Responsibilities:• 0-1 years of test automation experience.
• Understanding of Selenium and Java language is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus
• Good written and verbal communication skills required.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications: B TECH with 0-6 months exp
Brand: Mast Global
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Area: Information Technology
Employment type: Full-time
Job Profile: ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER – E-COMMERCE
Mast Global Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer: Mast Global – a wholly-owned division of L Brands – brings together the production and sourcing, logistics, and information technology functions for the enterprise. Together, Mast Global is the engine that powers L Brands by providing solutions that help to “make, move and enable” our world-renowned products and brands.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lb.com.