– Have you ever developed an application with scalability and global distribution in mind?
– Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment, and energetic, innovative team?
– Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
The Mastercard Data Governance & Regulation team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented engineer to help advance the Connect experience for both our customers and our internal users. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
• Build (and test) existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
• Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
• Excellent at design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
• Ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
• Builds reusable frameworks
• Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software.
• Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
• Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
• Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
• Develops solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers.
• Leads projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
• Comprehensive knowledge of team architecture. Makes trade-offs between short terms and long term needs.
• Troubleshoots problems, defines root cause and permanently corrects within application and dependent systems.
•The Sr. Engineer is a hands-on senior developer who is experienced with Java, Angular, REST API and Jenkins, using Cloud technologies.
• You will be responsible for developing and running micro services
• Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and tech leads to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
• In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof-of-concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
• Create proof of concept applications
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Ensure adherence to established quality control practices and software development processes.
All About You:
• Key Technology Focus Areas
o Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
• Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Job Profile: Engineer, Software Engineering
Work Location: Pune, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.