Mathworks is looking for off campus drive 2020 and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Mathworks
Post Name : Off Campus Drive 2020
Location : Hyderabad
Education : B.E. / B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Mathworks Jobs 2020 : Off Campus Drive 2020
Education : B.E/B.Tech
Job Details for Mathworks Jobs 2020 : Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Profile: C++ Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work location: Hyderabad
- We are seeking a motivated and talented software engineer to propel the core technology that enables automatic code generation from MATLAB and Simulink.
- As a part of the Embedded Coder product team, we are responsible for developing novel compiler optimization techniques to automatically generate unbeatably efficient code for large-scale embedded vision applications.
- The automatically generated code from the Embedded Coder can be found in thousands of real-life products around the world ranging from cell-phones to aircraft engines.
- An ideal candidate for this position must have a passion for solving challenging software problems involving compiler technologies.
- This role has an excellent growth opportunity as the Embedded Coder is consistently growing and is widely adopted by a large body of customers in automotive, aerospace and other industries.
- You will pilot the effort in extracting, representing and utilizing target platform information, e.g. cache line size, etc. to generate target-aware C/C++ code.
- You will play a key role in generating highly efficient parallel code from MATLAB and Simulink for computationally intensive applications, e.g. embedded vision and automated driving systems.
- You are expected to participate in all aspects of software development with enthusiasm: collecting requirements, writing specifications, coding, testing and supporting customers.
- Your role will require you to quickly master numerous features in Simulink products and delve into a large codebase.
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge about computer architecture.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Knowledge about modern compiler technologies.
- Strong abstraction and algorithmic skills.
- Experience of working with a large code base.
- Strong communication skills.
How To Apply for Mathworks Jobs 2020 : Off Campus Drive 2020
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Mathworks
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.