Job Description: At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built-in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have a clear advantage.
Job Description :
- The interns would be required to learn and work on solutions around Micro Focus product suite that can include the roll-out of the platforms/products and support of the same.
- CS/IS/IT Knowledge: Networking, Database, Operating System, Software Engg, Any Latest Programming and Scripting skills, AI/ ML, Grammar, Data Structures, Security & Testing.
- Knowledge on the latest trends in the IT industry – like RPA, ESB, Android programming, Test Automation, Cloud Computing/SaaS, Analytics/Big Data, IoT, etc
- Applicants must have excellent communication – written and verbal skills. Since this role involves intense communication with overseas stakeholders, communication is key and this would be a strong selection criterion!
Personal traits expected:
- Positive Attitude is a MUST
- Self-starter and passion for learning new Technologies
- Proactive and Flexible
- Open to work in Shifts
- Must excel at least one extra-curriculum area (like sports, Music, arts, etc.)
- Company Name: Micro FocusJob Profile: Campus Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Micro Focus Freshers Recruitment As Campus Intern: At Micro Focus we provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built-in. We put customers at the centre of our innovation and build high-quality products that our teams can be proud of.