- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team, you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission-critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and lives site excellence.
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage
- Sound computer science fundamentals, fluent in concepts like multi-threading and asynchronous programming, a good grasp of memory management, data structures and algorithms
- A strong inclination for architecting at scale. Experience in systems side of software development, highly scalable infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
Are you looking to make a real difference in Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and organization to achieve more, with the power of cloud computing? Do you want to work on the cutting edge of Cloud Computing, create systems that make millions of machines look like one big cloud, build highly scalable disturbed systems? Do you want to be part of a team that has a startup-up mindset and work together to delight our customers and have loads of fun and learning along the way?
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.