Modern Coach Factory is looking for apprentice and want 10th , 12th , Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : Modern Coach Factory
Post Name : Apprentice
Location : Across India
Education : 10th , 12th , Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
Certificate Course (ITI)
Job Details for Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
Apprentice / Total Vacancy110 Posts
Job Location : Rae Bareli
Qualification in Details:
ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at Modem Coach Factory, Raebareli. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the MCF Administration to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment.
1. Details of Trade: Candidates are advised to go through the available training slots given below vis-å-vis their ITI Trade thoroughly/carefully and select the Trade accordingly. It should not happen that candidate select a Trade where there is no training slot available for ITI Trade. In such a situation their application may eventually become meaningless, as they would not be allowed to make any changes
after the final submission. Moreover, a candidate is also not allowed to make any changes in the trade subsequently or submit multiple applications as in such an th amlications shall be summarily rejected.
2. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
NOTE: The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the last date of application (i.e. 01.12.2020).
3. Age relaxation:
1. Upper age limit is relaxable up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a mimmum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side . after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
2. The candidate, who wants to avail of the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification.
3. Similarly, the candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of OBC must produce Caste certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority.
4. The candidates who want to avail of the benefit of reservation of Ex- servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel, must produce Discharge Certificate and in case of children of Ex- servicemen and children of Armed Forces Personnel, they must produce Discharge Certificate or Armed Forces Serving Certificate respectively (as the case may be) of his/her parents at the time of document verification.
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the last date of application (i.e. 01.12.2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. For Persons with Benchmark Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Application Fee (Non Refundable) Rs.100/-. Application fee is to be paid through Online Mode and MCF will not accept Application fee in Cash/Cheque/ Money order/IPO/ Demand Draft/ Central Recruitment Fee Stamps etc. Candidate to note that MCF is not responsible for incomplete or pending online application fee transaction for whatever reason. In such case candidate need to proceed with fresWnew transaction of payment of application fee. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be born
How To Apply for Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice
Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date, to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of MCF on account of heavy load on the Internet or website jam during last days. MCF will not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason, whatsoever.
1. Date and Time of opening Online Application: At 1200 Hrs on 02.11.2020
2. Date & Time of Closing of OnlineApplication: At 1200 Hrs on 01.12.2020
3. Expected Date of Display of Merit: Between 15.12.2020 to 31.12.2020
Know About Modern Coach Factory
Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli is a rail coach manufacturing unit of the Indian Railways at Lalganj near Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh.