Eligibility for MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring:
- BE/ BTech/Mtech/ MCA from any batch
Job Description for MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring:
Selected candidates will go through an extensive 12 weeks training program and on successfully completing the requirements of the program will be offered the role of a Software Development Engineer.
- Work in a team to develop, compile, test, debug & deploy software
- Ensure close to 100% timely & defect-free software deployments
- Write documentation for the software and APIs
- Support software during production and provide hot fixes
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
Please Note :
1) Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit to 15 months of continued employment from the date of commencement of full-time employment need only apply.
2) After 3 months of training, you will be deputed to any one of the following locations – Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai.
3) Drives are ongoing.
4) For first three months you will be paid a stipend of 10k
5) After 3 months Salary will be 3.62 LPA (26k per month)
Company Name: MountBlue Technologies Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.mountblue.io
Work Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
CTC: ₹ 3,62,000
Exp Needed: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 29 Jan, 2020
Drive Date: Friday, 31st Jan, 2020
Drive Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
MountBlue Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: MountBlue is a premium software development services provider. We work closely with startups and small/medium enterprises to launch their products. Leveraging agile methodology for software development and popular open source technologies, we turn our customers’ vision into reality. We are an exclusive service provider- our customers do not choose us, we choose our customers