- To carry out, under guidance and supervision, software development assignments of moderate complexity.
- This requires building the software according to detailed functional and technical requirements and specifications.
- A Developer I will analyze, design, build, modify, debug and correct software applications and modules in support of business systems.
- They will work with Project Managers, fellow developers, QA teams, senior staff and other key stakeholders as required to deliver solutions.
Skills & Certifications
- Has knowledge of programming languages, data structures, algorithms and software development patterns
- Has the ability to translate and develop logic from technical specifications
- Has knowledge and experience of developing computer software and can demonstrate knowledge of related concepts, practices and processes
- Has the ability to understand business needs
- Possesses knowledge of aspects of computer technology outside of software development, including hardware, networking, operating systems, and database management systems
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills, as applied to both
- technical and non-technical subject matter
- Has knowledge of one-or-more software development methodologies (e.g.Waterfall, Scrum)
- Knowledge or experience of multi-value databases or NoSQL databases preferred
- Knowledge or experience of working with organizations that implement a distribution model preferred
Job Title: Developer I
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field -or- in lieu of degree 4+ years of relevant experience.
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
About the Company: Mouser Electronics is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for nearly 800 industry leading manufacturers. We specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers. Our extensive product offering includes semiconductors, interconnects, passives, and electromechanical components.
Click here to apply