- The candidate would be closely working with the Corporate Planning and Communications team of the Global Business.
- The candidate would be required to create templates for various dashboards (Either on PHP or in Excel)
- The candidate would assist in coordination of all management meetings happening on monthly and Quarterly basis and other corporate event. He/She would be responsible for coordinating between stakeholders for various areas.
- The candidate would track/update and maintain all the SoW/PO relating to the US geography.
- The candidate would be working on creating content for the internal communications of the company.
- Good knowledge of Advanced Excel with Macros. Knowledge of PHP would be added advantage.
- Presentation Skills
- Go-Getter, Willingness to learn and adaptive to the fast dynamics of the company.
Supporting in internal communication channels, which helps communicate effectively to employees (creating emailers, getting data from BU’s for newsletter,coordinating for internal events end to end)
Well versed with PPT(mandatory), CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Eye for detail
- And work without supervision
Company Name: NEC Technologies India Private Limited
Official Website : www.nectechnolgies.in
Work Location: Noida
Job Profile: Intern
NEC Technologies Freshers Recruitment As Intern: NEC is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies and brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to provide solutions for empowering people, businesses and society. Headquartered in Japan, NEC started operations in India in the 1950s, accelerating its growth through the expansion of business to global markets. NEC in India expanded its business from telecommunications to public safety, logistics, transportation, retail, finance, unified communication and IT platforms, serving across governments, businesses as well as individuals. With its Centre of Excellence for analytics platform solutions, big data, biometrics, mobile and retail, NEC in India offers innovative new services and solutions for India and global markets. NEC operates across India with offices in New Delhi (head office), Noida, Mumbai, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
To apply for this job please visit in.toluna.com.