Netapp is looking for programmer/analyst and want B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Netapp
Post Name : Programmer/Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E. / B.Tech , M.E. / M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Netapp Jobs 2020 : Programmer/Analyst
Job Details for Netapp Jobs 2020 : Programmer/Analyst
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN, 560071
Exp Needed: 2+ Yrs
- rstanding of relational database concepts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Should be able to help identify semi-routine problems and generate possible solutions
- Persistent and dependable, especially with meeting deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- This individual will interact primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects; may work with functional peers on some tasks
- Actively contributes to team activities and goals using effective verbal and interpersonal skills to share their experience and ideas.
- Graduation or Post Graduation in Computer Science/Engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in IT.
How To Apply for Netapp Jobs 2020 : Programmer/Analyst
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Netapp
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com.