ABOUT THIS JOB: Data science drives everything we do here at Nielsen. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. In this role on the Digital Product team, your work on innovative methodologies and data optimization will directly impact our business and our clients.
● Independent execution of projects in the space of Price&Promotion EveryDay Analytics (EDA)
● Build and share expertise on EDA production within the team and beyond.
● Proactively identify opportunities to improve modelling practices and processes.
● Supporting Junior Analysts during their project work.
● Develop and maintain effective cooperation with peers and other teams (i.e. commercial teams).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in data. You’ve perused Analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
● Min. 0-2 years of relevant experience (knowledge of Nielsen and AAC products, services and data is a plus)
● M.Sc. / M.A – Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences or another relevant numerical discipline
Company Name: Nielsen
Official Website: www.nielsen.com
Work Location: Vadodara
Job Profile: Research Executive
About the Company: We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nielsen.com.