Ntt Data Global Delivery Services Limited is looking for helpdesk associate and want candidates.
Company Name : Ntt Data Global Delivery Services Limited
Post Name : Helpdesk Associate
Location : Noida
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Ntt Data Global Delivery Services Limited Jobs 2020 : Helpdesk Associate
Job Description :req Id:101349ntt Data Services Strives To Hire Exceptional, Innovative And Passionate Individuals Who Want To Grow With Us. If You Want To Be Part Of An Inclusive, Adaptable, And Forward-thinking Organization, Apply Now.we Are Cu
Job Details for Ntt Data Global Delivery Services Limited Jobs 2020 : Helpdesk Associate
Job Description :
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Associate to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
- Provide L1 technical guidance in activities associated with identification, prioritization & resolution of reported problems through Phone, Email & Chat.
- Typically, the associate level participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers & departments within the Client Infrastructure.
- Good troubleshooting knowledge of MS Windows, PC Hardware, Internet Explorer, MS Office & COTS applications etc.
- Helpdesk Associate at Grade-4 position in Service Desk
- Must be a Graduate.
- Good communication skills with 6+ months of international calling experience
- Good comprehension & writing skills
- Must possess excellent customer handling skills
- Should be comfortable to work in rotational shift with 24×7 support window
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.