In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Installing and administrating healthcare provider contracts (hospitals, medical practices), including structure and billing set up, eligibility collection, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and provider education materials
- Loading and processing provider contracts and amendments using various databases.
- Reviewing and entering Provider data insuring that all demographic and contract information is accurate
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Applying Healthcare and Insurance domain knowledge, theoretical concepts etc. to undertake problem solving
- Identifying and resolving both regular and non-routine problems or escalate to more proficient team members
- Analyzing medical insurance claims to suggest the next course of action with quality resolution.
Requirements for this role include:
- University Degree holders
- Good Communication skills
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Willing to work in shifts
If interested, you can attend the walk-in-interview. Following are the details:
Interview Time: Between 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Interview Venue :
DLF IT Park, 7th Block 2nd Floor,
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
About the Company: NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.