Oracle India is looking for associate consultant position and want B.E. / B.Tech , MCA candidates.
Company Name : Oracle India
Post Name : Associate Consultant Position
Location : Hyderabad
Education : B.E. / B.Tech , MCA
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Associate Consultant Position
Job Details for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Associate Consultant Position
Job Profile: Associate Consultant
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Hyderabad (Telangana)
- Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise.
- Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
Desired Candidate Profile for Oracle Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring:
- 0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus.
- Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Ability to travel as needed.
How To Apply for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Associate Consultant Position
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Oracle India
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.