Oracle India is looking for software developer and want B.E. / B.Tech , MCA candidates.
Company Name : Oracle India
Post Name : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.E. / B.Tech , MCA
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Job Details for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Software Developer
Job Profile – Software Developer
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Company Name: Oracle
Oracle’s Global Business Units (GBUs) provide best-in-class products and services to the communications, construction and engineering, food and beverage, financial services and insurance, health sciences, hospitality, public sector, and retail industries. The GBU Technology Services team define, build and support common services that GBUs use to deliver their products and services.
We are committed to delivering state-of-the-art experiences that delight users and provide value to our industry customers.
We are developing an Analytics and Data Science (AI/ML) Cloud Service for different GBUs to uptake. We need a talented, multi-faceted Software Developer to work on state of the art technologies for developing microservices in a cloud native environment.
- Develop SaaS applications.
- Join local and remote agile teams of developers.
- Building tools for Data migration
- Analyze and create implementation strategies and requirements.
- Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
- Work with state of the art Cloud technologies.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and get involve in Organizational process that will enhance the Organizational productivity.
- Demonstrate dedication and responsibility in delivering results and shall be Team Player.
- Minimum 1+ years of Software Development experience.
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Architecture and principles.
- Hands on experience on Continuous Integration (CI), Test Strategies, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Docker.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Proven working experience in Python development
- Proven working experience with Rest API’s
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Knowledge of Data Migration Tools is Plus
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Flask
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Strong debugging skills from client-side to server-side to back-end.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in developing SaaS and PaaS and a good understanding of Cloud principles.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (SQL Alchemy)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in Unix scripting, SQL.
- Contributions to open-source projects is a plus.
- Sociable, Autonomous and Cooperative.
How To Apply for Oracle India Jobs 2020 : Software Developer
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Oracle India
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed. Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.