- Candidate should have good experience of C and C++ development. Telecomm knowledge will be appreciated.
- The candidate shall have excellent knowledge of data structures and good debugging skills.
- Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will use basic knowledge of software architecture to perform tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher-level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Organization: Oracle
- Job: Product DevelopmentJob Profile: Software DeveloperDegree Needed:BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Location: IN-IN, India-Gurgaon
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Overall work experience – 6 months to 2 years.
- Oracle Freshers Recruitment As Software Developer: Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.