Job Description: Piramal Group’s IT Team is looking for Graduate Engineer to fill in multiple roles. This is a full-time role.
- Liaise with various business functions & technical functions for the below points :
- a. Internal Customer Management, b. Software Development Life Cycle, c. Budget Management, d. Business Process Management, e. Vendor Management f. UAT g. Support applications
- Liaise with IT Compliance and Information Security teams as and when required
- Play an active role in Project Implementation / Roll-outs as a Business Analyst / Project Manager
- RPA/RTA Automations
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions.
Interested candidates can attend this Walk-In Drive at below Venue-
Time and Venue
- Walk-in-Interview on 16th March from 10 AM onwards
- Ananta, Pirmal Agastya, Next to Phoenix Market City Mall, Kurla West
Company Name: Piramal
Position: Graduate Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA
About the Company: The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.