Sahitya Academy is looking for stenographer and want 10th , 12th , Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : Sahitya Academy
Post Name : Stenographer
Location : Delhi
Education : 10th , 12th , Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Sahitya Academy Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer
12th Pass (HSE) / Any Graduate
Job Details for Sahitya Academy Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer
1. Name of Post: Stenographer Grade II
2. No. of post: Two (One is UR and One is reserved for SC)
3. Location: Head Office, New Delhi
4. Pay Scale: Level-4/25500-81100 (7 CPC) (PB 1/5200-20200/GP2400 (6 CPC)
5. Method of recruitment: Direct
6. Educational & Other Qualifications: Essential
1. 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognised board or institution.
2. 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand and good speed in typing in English/Hindi.
3. Good knowledge in computer application.
4. One year experience as Stenographer.
7. The incumbent selected is liable to be transferred to any of the offices of the Sahitya Akademi located in India. Applications received through email or without required enclosures will not be accepted.
Those working in Central/State Government/Autonomous Organisations/Renowned Educational Institutions may apply through proper channel. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit Akademi’s website and follow the application procedure as stated.
30 years (Relaxation as per Government of India rules)
How To Apply for Sahitya Academy Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer
The application in the prescribed format as given on Akademis website: http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in alongwith self-attested copies of certificates of qualifications/experience etc. kept in an envelope duly superscribed “Application for the post of Stenographer Grade II Head office, New Delhi (Reserved for)” addressed to the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 .
Last DateTo Apply 30-11-2020
Know About Sahitya Academy
The Sahitya Akademi, Indias National Academy of Letters, is an organisation dedicated to the promotion of literature in the languages of India. Founded on 12 March 1954, it is supported by, though independent of, the Indian government. Its office is located in Rabindra Bhavan near Mandi House in Delhi.