Job Description: We are looking for creators who can build products that our customers love. The challenge for you will involve understanding, and building for, an unforgiving consumer who invests a lot of trust into the product YOU will build. Your product will be used by thousands
Scripbox is making a difference in the world of personal finance and investing and we would like you to be part of the team that makes it happen.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding the entire Scripbox product
- Write and Maintain Test Plan and Test Cases
- Work with your product team to ensure the timely rollout of product features
- Write automation tests for the features you own and maintain them
- Minimum Qualification: B.E or B.Tech
- Minimum Experience: 1 – 3 years in Software Testing, mobile testing and/or test automation
- Exposure to product development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Selenium, Capybara, Ruby, Java will be preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What you’ll get:
- Very competitive salary with a performance bonus
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups, etc.
- Weekly time-slot where you are encouraged to spend time to play around with new technology or self-learning
Company Name: Scripbox
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
As the first step, we make personal finance jargon-free and simple. We simplify complex investing concepts and automate them so everyone can grow their wealth. We do this by combining cutting edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX and friendly customer support.
Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking.