Job Description: Looking for New opportunities in Flender Business of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender Business for our Portfolio Companies!
Educational Qualification(S): B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Year Of Relevant Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
What Is The Candidate Expected To Do In Siemens?
To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports for certification
Software Knowledge :
- Modelling Software – NX, ProE, etc.
- CAE Softwares – Ansys, Nastran, etc
- Fatigue Software – Femfat, Ncode, etc
- Basics of Microsoft Office
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- Knowledge in casting materials
- Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally dispersed team
- Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skill, quick learner of new technologies with ability to work independently
- Previous experience in wind/industrial gearbox industry is an added advantage
Job Profile: Analysis Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
About the Company: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad