Job Description: Minimum commitment of 6 months is required from the applicant for this internship (Feb/Mar 2020 – July/Aug 2020).
Qualifications and Experience required.
• You are currently a University student (Masters/M.Tech or Bachelors/B.Tech) with one of the following specializations: Electrical and electronic engineering, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science & related disciplines.
• Experience using Matlab for signal and image processing
• Exposure in medical image processing tools/algorithms
• You have knowledge of the machine learning, deep learning, data analysis methods
• You know how to program using MATLAB, Python, C++, etc.
• You have a keen interest in medical devices and healthcare
Key Responsibilities expected from the applicant –
• You will learn the principles of MR imaging during this internship period
• You will write programs to implement some MR image analysis programs
• You will work with collaborators (hospital/research center) to collect data for internal projects
• You will help with the management of documents related to research collaboration
• You will help in obtaining the expected scientific feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
• You are expected to work on a scientific project together with our partner (hospital/institute)
• Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed algorithms implementation with our partners
Attributes and Skills
• Ability to work independently and in team with minimum supervision
• Ability to multi-task and follow-through
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Availability to travel when and as required (domestic travel only)
Company Name: Siemens
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Internship Duration: 6 months minimum
Siemens Hiring Freshers As Intern For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Hiring Freshers As Intern For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.