- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and with quality.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) test to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause an impact on the installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conform to organization and project quality processes.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into a software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Design and development experience in C++
- Good understanding of SDLC and OOAD
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Siemens Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru