Siemens Technology is looking for commodity manger standard parts and drive parts and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Siemens Technology
Post Name : Commodity Manger Standard Parts And Drive Parts
Location : Chennai, India
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Commodity Manger Standard Parts And Drive Parts
Job Description :looking For New Opportunities In Flender Business Unit Of Siemens? We Have Got You Covered. We Are Looking For Individuals Like You Who Will Help Us Change The Face Of Flender For Our Portfolio Companies! Who Are We?as A Global M
Job Details for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Commodity Manger Standard Parts And Drive Parts
Job Description :
Looking for New opportunities in Flender Business Unit of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender for our Portfolio Companies! Who are we?
As a global market leader Flender stands for comprehensive knowledge in mechanical drive technology, as well as the utmost quality in all products and services. Highly qualified and dedicated employees have always been the key to our innovative strength and productive capacity. Our ability to competently advise our customers with a view to their individual requirements rests on our extensive application know-how and our decades-long experience in many sectors of industry and raw materials extraction.
Flender has manufacturing locations in Bocholt, Voerde, Mussum, Penig, Graffenstaden (France), Elgin (USA), Chennai and Kharagpur (India) and in Tianjin (China) and employs close to 6.000 people worldwide. Educational Qualification:
Diploma / Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Years of Relevant Experience Required:
6 plus years of proven experience in pricing, vendor management of standard parts like catalogue & Engg. To make system What is the candidate expected to do in Siemens?
- We are looking for a commodity Engineer in the area of standard parts like hydraulics, electrical & Instrumentational and other catalogue parts based in Chennai.
- Responsible for the commercial finalization as strategic procurement and optimization of these parts related to the application using the procurement levels
- Support to develop, define and ensure the implementation of procurement strategies for standard and purchased parts based on the strategies, in coordination with the GCM and other purchasing departments of the BU.
- Initiation of local market observations or implementation and provision of market information and analyses and implementation and cooperation at strat. Supplier search, selection, qualification, evaluation, development , etc. taking into account the required capacities up-to-date and prospective.
- Tendering / request of the materials to be procured, preparation and implementation of sourcing decisions, in close cooperation with appropriate interface partners and maintenance of purchasing info records, contracts, order book entries in SAP.
- Preparation and conclusion of framework contracts with suppliers in the field, in coordination with the GCM and other purchasing departments of the BU.
- Support and Escalation of complaints, prices and delivery commitments.
- Support for material group-related purchasing reporting.
- Actively engage in cooperation with other stakeholders and interface partners and pass on all relevant information in order to inform yourself and others and create an optimal logistics chain
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Exposure in standard catalogue parts sources, finalising the framework agreements and rate contract with suppliers.
- Strong communication skills (English) and team work skills.
- Advanced assertiveness, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Basic project management skills, commercial knowledge
- Experiences in different cultural environments specifically on corporate / MNC, collaboration in cross- functional project teams, Good skills in SAPR3 CO and MS Excel
Headline Call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Chennai location, where youll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow! [wp_ad_camp_1]