Siemens Technology is looking for gis service engineer and want B.E. / B.Tech , MBA / PGDM / MBM candidates.
Company Name : Siemens Technology
Post Name : Gis Service Engineer
Location : Thane, India
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Gis Service Engineer
Job Description :looking For Exciting Role? If You Really Want To Make A Difference – Make It With Ussiemens Energy Is A Global Pacesetter In Energy, Helping Customers To Meet The Evolving Demands Of Todays Industries And Societies. Siemens Ener
Job Details for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Gis Service Engineer
Job Description :
Looking for exciting role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of todays industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Understanding of various HV Substations configurations including various substation equipments.
- Modeling of GIS substation using A-CAD based PLM tool (Primtech)
- Preparation of GAS SLD, Plan and Section View for Customer Submission
- Technical Support to Order Execution for Drawing Approval
- Preparation of Constructional drawing and Earthing proposal for GIS substation
- Generation of Bill of Material using SPIRIDON
- Preparation of Project specific manufacturing & site drawings
- GTP for Customer specific orders
We dont need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 4-8 years in Substation Engineering
- Knowledge of AUTO CAD
- Familiar with IEC/IS/IEEE Standards
- Knowledge of AIS/GIS Engineering
Weve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where youll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: