Siemens Technology is looking for type tester regulatory compliance and approval and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Siemens Technology
Post Name : Type Tester Regulatory Compliance And Approval
Location : Goa, India
Education : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Type Tester Regulatory Compliance And Approval
Job Description :type Test -regulatory & Approval Professional * Consults Product Managers And R&d Project Managers In The Requirement Definition Concerning The Testability Of The Requirement. * Demonstrated Experience With International Emc/
Job Details for Siemens Technology Jobs 2020 : Type Tester Regulatory Compliance And Approval
Job Description :
Type Test -Regulatory & Approval Professional
- Consults Product Managers and R&D Project Managers in the requirement definition concerning the testability of the requirement.
- Demonstrated experience with international EMC/Safety standards (e.g. UL, ANSI, CSA, EN, IEC, ISO)
- Experience in working with third-party labs or similar agencies.
- Analyses and keeps updated of all regulatory standards concerning technological and functionality requirements.
- Contributes to product specification from a regulatory perspective.
- Cooperates with product safety experts in minimizing product risks.
- Consults in all aspects concerning international product regulations.
- Represents our R&D location in external panels and committees.
- Review test procedures and may design and execute complex tests.
- Participates in design reviews. Identifies potential technical problems or design flaws and use case identification for system conditions.
- Participates in the evolution/implementation of product development processes and tools.
- Supports ways to reuse components across designs and/or projects.
- Analyzes customer feedback and external issue reported on the product portfolio.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders such as support representatives, developers, technical writers, project managers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Liasoning with external labs to provide suitable clarification for product approvals and certification.
- Experience in Certification Procedures and Compliance product standard knowledge.
- Experienced in Product Validation for embedded products and systems (both hardware and Firmware).
- Knowledge with configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Proficiency in test equipments, climatic chambers, EMI/EMC equipment/test generator setups/ Mechanical validation concepts
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Thorough understanding of the EMI impacts on the embedded products, and its reliability of operation.
Desired knowledge -Know – how of Wireless communication qualification and conformity assessment procedures and basic knowledge of impact of electromagnetic / environmental / product Safety impacts on embedded hardware design.