- Assists and work with senior engineers in designing, developing, modifying, and implementing software programming for products with a focus on surpassing customers expectations by achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Ensures the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Learn new programming languages and technologies in a short span of time.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works under Supervision.
- Basic skills with a moderate level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar subject with 0-2 Yr of experience.
- Knowledge and Hands-on programming experience on GoLang and Java would be preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Mathematical / Logical / Reasoning Skills
- Passionate learner
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- Awareness of cloud technologies.
- Awareness of software development lifecycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities good interpersonal and communication skills.
Siemens Technology Off Campus Recruitment: Innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence – this is what Siemens has exemplified for 170 years and it is what our claim “Ingenuity for life” stands for. “Ingenuity” means innovation, engineering skill and genius. For us, it also holds a sense of community: we are united in our actions and work in partnership with our customers.
Company Name: Siemens Technology India
Company Location: Udaipur, IN
Job Profile: Golang/Java Software Developer
Exp Needed: 0-2 years exp
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.