Smallcase is looking for social media intern and want Any Graduate candidates.
Company Name : Smallcase
Post Name : Social Media Intern
Location : Bangalore
Education : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Smallcase Jobs 2020 : Social Media Intern
Job Details for Smallcase Jobs 2020 : Social Media Intern
- We’re looking for a dynamic intern to manage our social media accounts.
- The primary objective of this role is to organize & ensure posting discipline while driving engagement and brand awareness across all social media channels.
- You’ll take ownership of managing smallcase’s online community on platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Telegram.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Post & manage all social media content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & Telegram
- Monitor all social media accounts on a day-to-day basis and actively engage with users on posts
- Monitor social platforms for brand discussions and relevant topics/conversations for engagement
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop social media suitable content & creatives
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns
- Record emerging social media trends (format, memes, style, etc.) for better posting
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, tools, competitive activity, etc.
What we need:
- Well-versed with the workings of different social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent creativity with a marketing twist, love for puns & memes will be great 😉
- High active engagement on social media is a plus.
How To Apply for Smallcase Jobs 2020 : Social Media Intern
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Smallcase
smallcase is a fintech company building a trusted financial ecosystem together with investors, advisors, brokers and other market participants. From individual investors to big AMCs, our products are used every day across India’s capital markets.