Tata Consultancy Services Tcs is looking for sap consultant / analyst and want B.E. / B.Tech candidates.
Company Name : Tata Consultancy Services Tcs
Post Name : SAP Consultant / Analyst
Location : Nagpur
Education : B.E. / B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Jobs 2020 : SAP Consultant / Analyst
Education : B.E . / B.Tech
Job Details for Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Jobs 2021 : SAP Consultant / Analyst
Required Technical Skill Set: SAP Material Management
Experience- 1- 6 years.
Must have experience in MM Basics and MM Core Concepts.
1. PP Master data (Material master, BoM, routings, work centers)
2. Demand Management (Planned Independent requirements, consumption, reductions, planning strategies etc)
3. Materials requirements planning (MRP parameters, prerequisties, results, evaluation)
4. Capacity Planning (Capacity planning and evaluation, capacity levelling)
5. Shopfloor Control (Prodcution order creation, change, confirmations, Goods movements
6. Basics of period end processing (Overhead calculation, variance calculation, settlement)
7. Maintenenace of plant parameters in IMG
8. Data Conversion Programs (Data migration templates, Usage of LSMW, BDC, data object dependencies)
9. Analytical Ability (Ability to understand the issue / requirement, analyse to find a solution)
10. Planning and delivery (Ability to plan day to day operations to meet SLA, raise concern / ask for help if risk of delay or quality,
present deliverable in an acceptable form.
Ability to work independently on all types of projects in the knowledge areas
Good-to-Have Knowledge and experience of working on interfaces with non SAP system.
Experience of writing Functional specifications
How To Apply for Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Jobs 2020 : SAP Consultant / Analyst
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About Tata Consultancy Services Tcs
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation