Tea Board Of India is looking for project assistant and want B.Sc candidates.
Company Name : Tea Board Of India
Post Name : Project Assistant
Location : Calcutta
Education : B.Sc
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for Tea Board Of India Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
Education : BSc
Job Details for Tea Board Of India Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
Applications are invited for one Project Assistant under a R&D Project being implemented at Quality Control Laboratory, Tea Board India, Tea Park, Siliguri (West Bengal) as per the details given below:-
1. Project Title: Development of Microbial Inoculants to improve growth and productivity of Darjeeling and Assam Tea
2. Funding Agency: National Mission on Himalayan Studies (NMHS),G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development (GBPNIHESD),Almora.
3. Emolument: Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated).
4. Essential Qualification: B.Sc. in Agriculture/ Botany/ Microbiology or Life Sciences.
5. Desirable Qualifications:
(i) M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Botany/ Microbiology or Life Sciences, or
(ii) Experience of working with tea crop.
How To Apply for Tea Board Of India Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
Last Date for sending Application: Januarv 15. 2021.
Interested candidates meeting above requirements may send their applications strictly as per the prescribed format appended herewith (Page-2 of this
Advertisement) enclosing the self-attested copies of all certificates, via e-mail to the Project Director, Tea Board India, Kolkata at email@example.com. Please mention “Application for Project Assistant” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Know About Tea Board Of India
Tea is one of the industries, which by an Act of Parliament comes under the control of the Union Govt. The genesis of the Tea Board India dates back to 1903 when the Indian Tea Cess Bill was passed. The Bill provided for levying a cess on tea exports – the proceeds of which were to be used for the promotion of Indian tea both within and outside India. The present Tea Board set up under section 4 of the Tea Act 1953 was constituted on 1st April 1954.