Position Summary: In this position, the candidate will be a team member working on Telestream’s award-winning video/audio solutions. Our video/audio solutions allow you to easily create, ingest, transcode, caption, inspect, deliver, play & stream any type of video, while ensuring the highest level of quality end-to-end. The team in Bangalore collaborates with other locations to contribute to product development across Telestream product portfolio
- Analyze, design, implement and test features and bug fixes for Telestream products involving complex video/audio processing algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Familiarity with computational math software such as Matlab, Mathcad
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and some experience with object-oriented software design
- Some familiarity with broadcast/digital media, video/audio encoding, streaming
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with code versioning systems and issue tracking systems, for example, Jira, Git
- Experience with general-purpose GPU programming, OpenCL is desirable.
About TeleStream: Telestream® specializes in products that make it possible to get video content to any audience regardless of how it is created, distributed or viewed. Throughout the entire digital media lifecycle, from capture to viewing, for consumers through high-end professionals, Telestream products range from desktop components and cross-platform applications to fully-automated, enterprise-class digital media transcoding and workflow systems. Telestream enables users in a broad range of business environments to leverage the value of their video content.
Company Name: Telestream
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
To apply for this job please visit telestream.applicantpro.com.