TIBCO is looking for associate support engineer and want B.E. / B.Tech , MCA , M.E. / M.Tech candidates.
Company Name : TIBCO
Post Name : Associate Support Engineer
Location : Pune
Education : B.E. / B.Tech , MCA , M.E. / M.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for TIBCO Jobs 2020 : Associate Support Engineer
Job Details for TIBCO Jobs 2020 : Associate Support Engineer
Job Profile: Associate Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 years
Work Location Pune
A single solution to govern, manage, and consume all shared data assets TIBCO EBX™ software helps organizations avoid silos with an all-in-one approach to managing data assets across the enterprise. When you can manage and share all your data assets, you thrive. Data fuels mission-critical operations, analytical processes, and customer experience. With constantly evolving data from diverse channels and sources, business teams can no longer rely on simple office automation or outdated data management tools. EBX™ software, a recognized leader in Master Data Management (MDM) and a pioneer in data asset management, is an innovative, single solution for managing, governing, and consuming all shared data assets, including: Master data Reference data Hierarchies Business glossaries Metadata It provides risk mitigation and an accurate, trusted view of business functions, insights, and decisions. When used for integration and analytics initiatives, it empowers better decisions and faster, smarter actions. And unlike other solutions that require integration of multiple standalone applications, EBX software is a single software solution.
What You’ll Do
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop excellent communication skills (phone/email) to provide support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Mentor the Associate Support Engineer (E07) for technical help on Product related issues.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates cases to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles.
- Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer.
- Works on the assigned TIBCO products (more than one) and learn all the areas of those products.
- Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Creates KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in the early morning shift (4:30 am – 1:30 pm IST) or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) on a rotation basis
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent (BE/ME/MCA) with 0-2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills Good knowledge of programming languages (JAVA/ C/ C++/.Net) and debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems and ability to simulate / debug problems on these.
- Working knowledge of several of these technologies:J2EE, JMS, XML/XPATH, Web services, web development, app/web servers, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle /SQL server / DB2) and proficient in writing / analysing SQL queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys working with people Strong customer orientated attitude
- High level of personal motivation
- Proven capability to own, drive and take responsibility
- Ability to work in an international multi site environment
- Java certification/Database certification.
- TIBCO product knowledge Knowledge / experience of Cloud technology e.g. AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of application security/Web services security.
How To Apply for TIBCO Jobs 2020 : Associate Support Engineer
Candidate Should Be Direct Apply Also
Know About TIBCO
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.