TISS is looking for accountant and want B .Com candidates.
Company Name : TISS
Post Name : Accountant
Location : Mumbai
Education : B .Com
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Accountant
Education : B.Com
Job Details for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Accountant
• Education qualification B. Com/M. Com completed.
• Have experience in working as accountant for 2-3 years.
• Have knowledge on Statement of Accounts and Maintenance of books of accounts.
• Age limit 25-40 years.
Remuneration: Consolidated payment of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
• Liaison between TISS Mumbai and PMU for transfer of funds (both project funds and salaries of project staff)
• Prepare and send monthly expenses statements (Statement of Expenditure) to TISS Mumbai and the Department after coordinating with Project Leader for necessary approvals.
• Preparation of draft UCs for both OSC and SRCW projects.
• Getting necessary quotations and approvals for the purchases pertaining to OSC and other projects.
• Do the follow up with regard to the payments pertaining to all purchases.
• Purchase of all stationary and other necessary equipment/products for the OSC & other projects.
• Preparation of Monthly attendance.
• Liaison between GOI and districts for getting UCs prepared. Follow up with the DWOs and Support agencies with regard to the grants disbursal and ensure timely submission of UCs by all the 33 Districts.
• Support the districts in ensuring proper maintenance of Accounts and Monitor the same during the visits.
• Trainings to the Sakhi Staff on Accounts, record keeping and UC submission.
• Other accounts related works assigned by the Department.
How To Apply for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Accountant
1. Detailed resume with passport size photo stating contact details, education, employment, skills and three references.
2. Original certificates for verification and copies to be submitted
Interview: Interested candidates may please report to Mr. Ramesh, Asst Registrar/ Ms. Swetha Shenoy, Student Coordinator on 20 January 2021 by 10.00 am at the following address: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus, K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
Know About TISS
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC),Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M.phil. And PhD Programmes in the fielf of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with Registrars office and Computer Centre and thereby to strengthen the IT infrastructure.