TISS is looking for programme administrative staff and want B.Sc , BHM candidates.
Company Name : TISS
Post Name : Programme Administrative Staff
Location : Mumbai
Education : B.Sc , BHM
Experience : Freshers
Candidate Requirement for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Programme Administrative Staff
Education : BSW / BSc
Job Details for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Programme Administrative Staff
Programme Administrative Staff
No of posts: 01
Eligibility for desirous candidates
● Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Social work/ Social sciences with psychology as a subject
● Possess good writing skills in English
● Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and use of virtual platforms for training
● Speak English and Hindi fluently
Location: Candidates must be based out of Mumbai; outstation candidates will not be considered for the post.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month
Duration: 07 months
How To Apply for TISS Recruitment 2020 for Programme Administrative Staff
Last Date of Application: 20-01-2021
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post (SIMHA_Programme Admin Staff) applied for in the subject line to – email@example.com by 20th January 2021.
● Late applications will not be entertained.
● Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
● Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically.
● The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through direct application.
Know About TISS
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is a Deemed University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC),Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M.phil. And PhD Programmes in the fielf of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses.The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with Registrars office and Computer Centre and thereby to strengthen the IT infrastructure.