- Identifying the different bugs by following the companys processes
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Critical person, observant and methodical;
- Analysis and synthesis abilities; attention to details;
- Ability to focus;
- Open to changes and self-improvement;
- The organized person in terms of time planning and work for organization;
- Teamwork abilities;
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity ;
- Liability and patience;
- Basic knowledge of computers OS/Office
- Good communication skills
- Video game player (knowledge of many game styles, extensive gaming experience, consoles etc)
- Good level of English (oral and writing)
- More than 6 months of experience in game testing will be an added advantage.
Job Profile: Trainee Game Tester
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/BCM/B.Sc
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs 2.5 LPA
Work Location: Pune
About the Company: Ubisoft is a world leader in the entertainment industry, with a variety of hit brands including Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy or family games (e.g. Imagine or Petz titles). To build on its achievements and share its future successes, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its business offices and development studios. We favour diversity, creativity and the desire to succeed in a team. If you’ve got the skills and drive, you’ll be made to feel welcome. In today’s competitive market, Ubisoft is experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. The opportunities to learn and progress are endless. There is a real buzz about the place; if you’re looking for a stimulating work environment, you’ll find it here.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstnaukri.com.