- Responsible for obtaining required information from service requesters, querying clients to ensure accurate product identification, and logging the information into proper call management system.
- Primary interface for internal/ external clients, service delivery units to provide on-time accurate services to the Service Provider.
- Performing initial customer interface and service request information.
- The executive is responsible for ensuring that all dispatched service requests are complete with all the information necessary as they are routed to a qualified technician for service delivery within the defined Timeliness.
- Provides telephone (Inbound and Outbound) service to our customers to address real-time Queries/Issues. Registering and validating their service requests.
- Executive acts as the interface between our customers and our Customer Engineers at client location.
- Works independently or cooperatively as a member of a team under the direction of a team leader or manager.
- Monitor and address alerts and escalations via Phone and Email.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
Experience required: Freshers
- Excellent communication (verbal and written)
- Willingness and ability to rotational work in shifts.
- Multitasking and a good Team Player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
- Act independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
Minimum Education Required: Any Graduate having 15+ Years of Education completed from a recognized University.
Perks and Benefits: Shift Allowance and Transportation
Company Name: Unisys India Pvt. Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 years
CTC: ₹ 2,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
Work Location: Bengaluru( Sarjapur )
About the Company: Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information,
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.