- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Any experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- 2020 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
Compensation and Other Details:
- Candidates will undergo initial training for 6 months. During this training (probation period) CTC will be 2.4 LPA.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 24 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
UrbanPro Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Join UrbanPro in its mission to become the most trusted learning partner for everyone looking for trusted personal tutors online by creating the best learning experience for students and the best teaching experience for its tutors powered by innovative and consumer-centric technology.
UrbanPro offers the best way for anyone to book Live 1:1 or Personalized Classes online quickly & easily from trusted personal tutors with flexible class timings, solving a critical pain point for parents of children studying in KG – Class 12 grades.
We are backed by Nirvana Venture Advisors, who continue to support our growth and aspirations to build a world-class product and service for students and parents looking for personal tutors online.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Urbanpro.com (ThinkVidya Learning Pvt. Ltd)
Official Website: www.urbanpro.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2020)
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 24 Oct, 2020
Drive Date: Monday, 26th Oct, 2020
Drive Location: Online
To apply for this job please visit www.elitmus.com.