- Experience 1 to 4 years’ of IT Infrastructure & Application monitoring & support experience on heterogeneous Infrastructure domains comprising of Server, Storage, Network,
- Proactive alerting and notifying stakeholders during critical incidents and escalations. Provide appropriate inputs to stakeholders during Major incidents. Contributing towards ensuring IT uptime, and documentation.
- Validating for desired performance and health status of all monitoring tools (SolarWinds, AppDynamics, Catch Point, and ServiceNow Event Management) deployed in JOC. Generating reports related to availability, performance and capacity bottlenecks at desired intervals as per operational requirements and on a need basis from the above tools
- Logging of incidents and events based on appropriate categories using ServiceNow ticketing tool and assigning it to the appropriate stakeholders for resolution. Notifying incidents events using appropriate communication channels
- Provide the first level of support for all infrastructure and application incidents by meeting the Response and Resolution SLA
- ITIL Framework best practices actions on Incident, Problem, Change, Event, and Service Management
- Knowledge of common monitoring tools, such as AppDynamics, SolarWinds, Prometheus, ELK, Catch Point, and the ability to interpret their metrics.
- Understanding of key monitoring protocols including SNMP, Net-Flow, WMI, Syslog, web-services, etc.
- Knowledge in routing, switching, and TCP/IP troubleshooting techniques. Basic knowledge of the OSI model, diagnostic skills. Knowledge of Linux, Windows, command line and system diagnostics
- Databases, Middleware and Applications
- Cloud Technology awareness is desirable.
- Good to have ITIL Certification
Job Location: Trivandrum
Degree Needed: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Science, Maths Engineering, Computer Application
About the Company: UST Global is a multinational provider of Digital technology and transformation, IT services and solutions, headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, United States. Stephen Ross founded UST Global in 1998 in Laguna Hills
To apply for this job please visit ustglobal.taleo.net.