Job Description: We are looking for a Backend/Full Stack Web Developer to join our fast-paced, fun, and motivated team. This is a one of a kind opportunity to bring your passion for writing high-quality software in collaboration with a fantastic and supportive group of engineers. You will have the opportunity to let your abilities shine and be involved in the entire software development cycle, from design to release. You will be collaborating closely with product management and customer support teams to find the best solutions for real client requirements. Then you will bring these solutions to life by architecting and implementing the design all the way to production. You’ll have an active role in defining the APIs, user interactions as well as the aesthetics of the entire application.
- MS in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-6 years coding in C/C++/Golang or other compiled languages.
- Professional experience with at least two additional languages.
- Good problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of TCP and HTTP protocols.
- Experience developing in a Linux environment.
- Be an extraordinary programmer
- Make sound technical decisions as the need arises
- Design, implement, and test distributed control function in our Ruby-based Control Plane.
- Implement a RESTful API to support new features.
- Cloud API enhancements for AWS EC2, Google Compute and all major cloud service providers.
- Develop and maintain our next-generation Go-based HTTP proxy (data plane) that enhances and protects e-commerce (customers’) sites.
Webscale Networks Looking For A Backend/Full Stack Web Developer: Webscale, the “Any Platform” Commerce Cloud Company, is the leader in converged software for hyperscale cloud automation. Delivered as-a-Service, the Webscale platform allows businesses of all sizes to benefit from infinite scalability, load balancing, high performance, outage prevention, improved security, and simple management in multi-cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. Webscale enables digital transformation for B2C, B2B, and B2E e-commerce and enterprise customers in seven countries and for six of the Fortune 1000 businesses. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, with offices in Boulder, CO, and Bangalore, India.
Company Name: Webscale Networks
Company Location: Bengaluru Area, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
To apply for this job please visit www.webscale.com.