- Information Security team is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our IAM Quality Assurance team.
- The Information Security Analyst will participate in quality assurance and audit work for provisioning DE provisioning task.
- Provisioning and DE provisioning being an important control of EAM, QA team plays an important role to maintain that work delivered in flawless with minimum defects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify an issue and propose solutions
- Utilize Provisioning knowledge and technical knowledge to learn & implement QA process in the team.
- Utilize skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint to maintain various reports on QA team.
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams.
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining the process
- Ability to identify and contribute towards mitigating risk.
- Flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree, preferably of Computer science or Information Technology
- 6 months+ of on IAM, Provisioning, access administration and role management experience
- Possess hands-on experience on Access Management / Provisioning / Quality checks/quality analysis of access provisioning
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to make timely and independent decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in team environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams
- Must be flexible to work in shifts and be available for business meetings/team deliverables
- Good to have basic troubleshooting skills over UNIX/database/Mainframe/Active Directory.
- Exposure to ticketing tools like BMC Remedy/ Zendesk etc.
- Good to have an understanding on SLAs/KPIs
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to multi-task
- Strong prioritization and follow-up skills
Company Name: Wells Fargo & company
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Profile: Information Security Analyst – 1
Wells Fargo & Company Recruitment 2020: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the centre of everything we do.