Job Description for Wipro Walk-In Drive 2019:
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manage
Job Profile: Technical Service Desk
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 1-4 years
Work Location: Bangalore/Pune
Wipro Walk-In Drive 2019: WIPRO Group is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Walk-in Date & Venue :
- 07-DEC-2019- Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Brookefield, Bangalore.
2. 07-DEC-2019- Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057