Job description: Mi Video is an online integration of various OTT Content Providers. Currently, we are looking for various Indian language (content-wisely) experts.
- Monitor the online performance including user growth, retention, and engagement
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality of the content
- Day-to-day maintenance of the apps refresh content, User research
- Analyse User feedbacks and data from different sources, and advocate those problems to the team
- Conduct Data Analysis and summary
- A young energetic individual experience preferred
- Mi Video user is preferred.
- Familiar with Regional contents.
– Very detail-oriented: good eye for details with a -hands-on- and -can-do- attitude
– Self-driven and willing to take initiatives
– Proficient in English communication to work with the Chinese team
- Bachelor’s Degree with [1-4] years of experience in operations or administrative activities in mobile/online application
- Familiar with Xiaomi Inc. products and culture, MIUI
- Fluent in at least 2+ Indic languages.
Job Profile: Video Operations
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
Xiaomi Recruitment 2020 Hiring: Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn’t need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 4, Redmi 2, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With more than 61 million handsets sold in 2014, and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.