- Coordination with various partners, UNIX SA , DBA , Production Support team .
- Well versed with DB activities like Export, import, masking data.
- Application logs tracing and able to do first level analysis.
- MQ ORF maintenance for Test/PROD environments.
- MQ Queue Drainage with available and licensed tools.
- NDM Setup, NDM certificate renewal and Troubleshooting on NDM issues.
- Creation and validation of NDM scripts used for connectivity and regular transmission between Application and Partner nodes.
- NDM netmap and user file maintenance in Test/PROD in terms of new and existing connectivity with other Partner nodes.
- Work with development teams to define, submit and then track infrastructure procurement requests
- Assist in defining authentication requirements and facilitate deployment of SAML, Kerberos, MFA and siteminder
- Deploy firewall, proxy plug, LB, WideIP and SSL for all applications
- Work with developers and ethical hack teams to close development and infrastructure findings for external and internal facing applications
- Ensure technology assets, platforms are shared across organization to avoid duplication
- Deployment /Backout Plan Creation for Production Deployment
- Autosys JIL Setup , Creation of Autosys JOB, ITRS Setup and validation
- Health check on environment via alert emails eg: CPU/ Memory/ FS
Xoriant Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Xoriant is a Silicon Valley headquartered product engineering, software development, and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For both technology companies and enterprises, from startups to the Fortune 100, we leverage our expertise in emerging technologies and our high performing teams to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate time to market and keep our clients competitive.
To apply for this job please visit xoriant.taleo.net.