Job Designation: Software Tester –Testing Engineer – Fresher / Entry Level
Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems. Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
A Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, Integration, regression and service.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge in SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, testing methodologies and techniques.
- Able to create test cases from requirements.
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Core Java Concepts
- Ability to work in a team.
Good to Have
- Exposure to any Test Automation tool will be an added advantage
- Finance domain knowledge
- Hands on experience on Issue/Bug tracking tools, Test Case Management tools.
- Good to have ISTQB / ISEB qualifications.
Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech. (Computers)/MCA
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Xoriant
Company Location: Gurgaon, IN
Xoriant Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer: Xoriant is a Silicon Valley headquartered product engineering, software development, and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For both technology companies and enterprises, from startups to the Fortune 100, we leverage our expertise in emerging technologies and our high performing teams to deliver innovative solutions that accelerate time to market and keep our clients competitive.