Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Responsible for coordinating the company’s travel needs.
- Schedules flight and hotel accommodations and procures necessary documentation such as passports, visas, or other clearances.
- Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable. Maintains the summary of the same for good records.
- Prepares MIS for management on the analysis of spending Vs Budget
- Ensures to compare invoices with genuine travel transactions to validate every charge. Also, to take up with the Card Companies in case any suspicious transaction is noticed.
- Works in sync with the manager at HQ and adjusts work schedule as per the requirements of the profile.
- Very Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 0- 1 Years of experience in the relevant field would be preferred
- Requires minimum graduate (Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Administration preferred). IATA certification if possessed would be an added advantage
Job Position: Intern – Travel (Night Shift Only, B.Com/M.Com freshers)
Work Location: Chandigarh, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.Com/M.Com
About the Company: For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.